Monday, June 15, 2009

Sorry

A couple of things ...
1. Since the Sabres failed to finish with a playoff berth, I haven't felt the need to write anything ... while sulking as Miroslav Satan hoisted the cup. Yeah, he deserved it. Really, he did.
2. I decided to lay low and let T.O.'s appearances for OTAs speak for themselves, and just not write anything. I'm happy he's practicing, but OTAs don't really matter. Mini camp matters a little bit more. Then pre-season matters a little bit more. And then, the regular season matters a lot.
3. Most bitter Buffalo fans think Satan doesn't deserve to have his name on the cup.
4. I'm getting married, and I'm kind of busy right now.
5. This blog should be back with reliable posts by mid-summer.
6. Miro ... *sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Re: Point #5. Did you mean mid-summer...2010? How was the wedding? :)
    --A Fan

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.