Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, St. Bonaventure and everything Buffalo sports covered from the hometown perspective not in the hometown.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Disgusted
The Buffalo Sabres are not playing playoff hockey. They aren't doing what I said they needed to do to make the playoffs. I'm pretty frusterated as a fan, that's why I haven't felt compelled to write much about the blue and gold as of late. If the Sabres aren't going to give an effort, why should I?
Watching the game last night... I had the same feeling that I had after the Browns-Bills game this past November... this season is lost. I hope I am wrong, but I saw a team that just has no heart. 1 shot in the second period when you are scratching and clawing for a playoff spot? That's the thing, I don't get the sense that there is any scratching and clawing going on...
Watching the game last night... I had the same feeling that I had after the Browns-Bills game this past November... this season is lost. I hope I am wrong, but I saw a team that just has no heart. 1 shot in the second period when you are scratching and clawing for a playoff spot? That's the thing, I don't get the sense that there is any scratching and clawing going on...
ReplyDelete-Yoey