Thursday, January 15, 2009

posts

I have not posted in awhile because I just have not had the time. My car is in the shop and I've been Metro-ing to work each day -- so, I lose an hour or so a day that I could have been on my Web site. 

I do think it's absurd, though, that Buffalo had to travel 804 miles from Chicago to play Dallas tonight. I'm not expecting a win, especially after last night's 4-1 loss to the Blackhawks. 

On another note: 
* Conspiracy theory #1 -- My cable is not working right now in Washington, D.C. I think it has to do with the President's farewell speech. More than 92 percent of DC's votes were cast for President-elect Obama -- and, I'm thinking, 92 percent of the district doesn't think highly of the current President Bush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.